[Rhodes22-list] Charging trolling motor batteries underway

Jeff Smith Photo jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 15:45:29 EDT 2023

Thank you Peter & Michael!
I have a healthy respect (fear) of Li-ion batteries what with all the
stories of fires coming out of NYC. Even though there are scores of
thousands of them used by delivery guys alone. A couple of years ago I
successfully converted my Specialized Crossroads into a mid drive e-Bike. I
really love it and use it alot, but  am careful to charge it in a metal
container.  Therefore I will go with the lead-acid battery.
A fire at sea can ruin your whole day.
JeffSmithPhoto.Net
www.JeffSmithPhoto.Net
11 Sixth Avenue