[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:00:45 EDT 2023

Hi James, I was actually just going to post about my R22 for sale.  I love
my R22 - both sailing it and doing projects on it as well.  However, my
wife and I got an Island Packet 380 (which we'll eventually liveaboard and
use for long term passage making) and we're spending as much time on that
as possible.  When we're not on the IP380 in the Chesapeake, I'm back in
Nebraska and my sailing time is taken up racing on a Snipe.

Here's a link to more info about Zephyr, my R22 for sale (with Triad
trailer), including features, asking price, etc. My cell number is on the
linked document.  Feel free to give me a call if you are interested.  The
same goes for anyone else that might be interested.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oGaysVrdBgswIaO9kvXsLD1WIGiPybFR/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks,
Jesse