[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:13:23 EDT 2023

I need to sell Fretless as we don’t have the time to sail her anymore after
getting an adventure van to explore the country in.  She’s a great boat
with a lot of features and equipment, but needs some TLC as I haven’t even
seen her since the Fall and last sailed her almost two years ago. She’s in
Edgewater Maryland on her trailer.  I was hoping to get a few sails in this
area since we towed her from the Rappahannock last summer, but I’m not sure
I can even make that happen now. 😟