[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu May 11 15:56:06 EDT 2023

Matt,

The hull joint leaks usually when under sail. Rain water in the bilge can most often be traced to poor bedding of ports or deck hardware.

Also, check the cockpit seat drains for full flow. Leaves easily clog the drain lines and they back up into the seat gutters and into the lazarette or the cabin.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY
I’d rather be sailing :~)