[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard stuck

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu May 18 15:12:41 EDT 2023

All good suggestions. When we had our R22 on the Chesapeake it didn't
happen often but the problem was almost always marine growth or a tangle
in the line.

If you have some upward play in the line, you might try first to pull it
up and release multiple times.

Second try was rocking the boat back and forth with the line held
loosely. We also would try this while motoring.

We never had to go swimming to loosen it up.

Best of luck.

Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22
now Rosborough RF-246,  Tara