[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard stuck

Ken Simolo kensimolo at gmail.com
Thu May 18 18:44:05 EDT 2023

 Ours sometimes does not drop down right away but pulling up and releasing
on the rope a few times and then motoring seems to do the trick.  I would
not be too quick to go for a swim.  You are likely just dealing with some
algae and scum.  Being in the water for a bit might also help.

Ken

On May 18, 2023 at 2:08:46 PM, Peter via Rhodes22-list (