[Rhodes22-list] Outhaul car and thanks

recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 08:44:34 EDT 2023

Hi All,
    I  took my 1st sail on Sunday and a more perfect afternoon for a shakedown is hard to imagine.  Sunny with steady (for lake Arthur) breezes around 10-12 knts.
    Thanks to all of you who've answered my posts and helped me get underway this season,  your input has been invaluable.
    In the course of setting up my running rigging I discovered that the outhaul car on the boom has a chunk missing and should be replaced.   Does anyone have a source for this part?

Thanks yet again
   Peter