[Rhodes22-list] Outhaul car and thanks

Joe Dempsey jpd9668 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 17:33:26 EDT 2023

Good idea Mary,

Here are the two that I had. I think it's obvious which is the older. "Respite" is a 1989 that Stan Re-cycled in 2005.  I don't know if the older outhaul car was an '89 or not. It is a PDF. file and uses specs from Dwyer Aluminum Mast Co. Roger Pihlaja posted some specs on The List years back. There are some discrepancies from these which could reflect a difference in things like forestays vs. different models of Jib furler. Roger has/had a Harken furler, where as "Respite" has a CDI 2, but dimensions for shrouds, tangs and spreader fittings are helpful to have.

Hope this helps.

Joe Dempsey
Trojan 42
m/v Voyager