[Rhodes22-list] Outhaul car AND GB

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Fri May 26 15:54:19 EDT 2023

Ric,

Thanks so much for sharing that message from Stan. I treasure each one I have received, and I totally share your respect and admiration for him. Someone should collect his witticisms!  He is such an entertaining writer, never failing to inject humor as well as hope for the future of General Boats.  His Rhodes 22 manual itself is a work of art, worthy of submission to the Pulitzer committee.

Frank

Frank Goldsmith
S/V Mary Bess (Rhodes 22 1985/2001)
Fairview, NC