[Rhodes22-list] Pop top enclosue

recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 22:39:16 EDT 2023

 Thanks Jerry,
 That sounds promising. When I get a chance I'm going to revisit installing the pop top enclosure and I'll post how it goes.

Cheers,
 Peter
     On Monday, May 29, 2023, 01:12:21 AM EDT, <cjlowe at sssnet.com> wrote:

 One thing I didn't see listed. If you start at the front of the boat and
work your back snapping side to side to stretch the cover evenly until
your better than half way back, you can then release the back supports,
one at a time and snap one side all the way back then re- latch the
support and repeat on the other side.

  good luck,

Jerry Lowe