[Rhodes22-list] 1976 Rhodes22 for sale -- cheap!

Laurie Whitney Denney lwdenney at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:37:20 EDT 2023

Hello Arthur,

Please tell me more about your '76 Rhodes22,.and the price.  We have
decided to purchase another used one since we love ours so much.

We were unable to get our '79 Rhodes 22, Nirvana, out in the water this
year.  She needs quite a bit of work. We are on Douglas Lake, in Dandridge,
TN.

Thank you for your time.

Laurie Denney