[Rhodes22-list] Sail maintenance

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 13:28:05 EDT 2023

I am sure at least one of you old salts on the list has the knowledge or
stored information to answer this question. I need to repair the seams on
my 130 foresail.
As best as I understand from  what information I have pieced together, the
THREAD is V 69 waxed polyester  and the NEEDLE size is a #16 Round/Sharp
for the machine.  I have access to a Sailrite  Ultrafeed LZS-1 sewing
machine. I am buying the needle and thread needed for my repair.
Can anyone confirm or correct my research.
Thanks for your help.

Cary Tolbert
S/V Whisper
Claytor Lake , VA