[Rhodes22-list] Delaminating tiller handle

peter beckerman recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 10:00:13 EST 2023

Hi All,   My tiller handle has some delamination to the point that you can see light through a gap in the wood.  I want to glue it back together and then revarnish it.  I'm wondering if anyone has any good techniques for getting glue into the gap.  I was thinking of trying to thin some glue and injecting in with a small needle, but it needs to be pretty thin to force it through such a tiny lumen.  Anyone know of a better approach?  Any word glue that can be made pretty thin?
Thanks,   Peter