[Rhodes22-list] Inner Shroud Issues

Matt Wilson mwhornblower at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:13:13 EST 2023

Thanks Todd.

The images didn’t come through for me.

I am MN so I’ll either get to it  in the spring or have my local shop do
something over winter.

The port side bracket is a bit loose.  The one in the picture I sent has no
play at all. Looks like that bolt that you can see from inside the cabin
must go all the way through. If it is solid thus far is there still a need
to fix besides sealing for moisture?

Matt