[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer Jack replacement

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Nov 22 19:41:07 EST 2023

Amazon.com has the Fulton XP10 0101 Swivel Trailer Tongue Jack, 1200 Lbs. Capacity for $83.54

Just look up "Fulton Swivel Trailer Jack" on Amazon for quite a selection.

Harbor Freight has the "Haul-Master" line for a bit less. I've been happy with the Haul-Master 1500 lbs Dual Wheel for the trailer tongue.

I added two more to the rear of the trailer to prevent my single axle from moving (down) when not hooked to the tow vehicle as I climb up the stern ladder. Only one is actually needed but I have lifted the tires off the ground with these jacks. I then place blocks under the axle near the wheels and release some of the pressure on the jacks. I wanted to get a heavier duty jack for the rear but they require a welded fitting, not just a bolt on. Be sure to get swing away jacks otherwise they may interfere with recovery in shallow water.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY
I’d rather be sailing :~)