[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Tandem Axle Trailer for a Rhodes 22

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Oct 2 13:19:50 EDT 2023

Your best bet is either through Stan at General Boats (http://www.rhodes22parts.com/home.html) or through Mike at Triad Trailer (https://www.triadtrailers.com/triad-trailer-gallery/sailboat-trailers/triad-trailers-under-24-feet/triad-trailersrhodes-22/).

Stan will be at the Annapolis Saliboat Show in 2 weeks if you want to talk to him in person or through his or  email (stan at generalboats.com). I believe that Charles Gabriel is helping Stan respond to parts requests at charles.gabriel at gmail.com

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY
I’d rather be sailing :~)