[Rhodes22-list] R22 Owners in Baltimore Area?

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 08:56:57 EDT 2023

Hi Tom,
I'm not able to attend the Sailboat Show this year.
I keep my boat on Kent Island. As of yesterday, October 13th, the
'odometer' on my Garmin indicated that I have sailed over 1300 nautical
miles in the last 4 years on the Chester River and the Bay.
The folks at the show likely have decades more experience than I have with
this amazing vessel. But I may be able to offer some insight about sailing
the Rhodes in our area.
Regards,
Bob Garrant
s/v Sail la Vie 2000/2017