[Rhodes22-list] Looking for used R22 Stern Rail

Tom Hyatt thyatt at mica.edu
Mon Sep 4 16:10:30 EDT 2023

Peter:

That would be wonderful. If you could send me a picture of the railing and
also take a picture of where the bent section is. If it's on a straight
section and the fittings are connected with Allen screws, perhaps I could
just replace it.

And, by the way, I've been watching your Youtube video now for a few
months. The work you've done and your journeys are very inspiring.

Thanks,

Tom Hyatt