[Rhodes22-list] R22 Owners in Baltimore Area?

Tom Hyatt thyatt at mica.edu
Thu Sep 7 09:51:25 EDT 2023

I'm looking for Rhodes 22 owners in the Baltimore area. As a new Rhodes 22
owner, I have lots of questions about various aspects of the Rhodes. If you
would be willing to share some of your knowledge, let me know. We could
meetup for coffee or a drink.

FYI, I have my boat at the Maryland Marina in Bowleys Quarters. I know
there is at least one R22 owner who puts in there because they were the
inspiration for my choosing a Rhodes in the first place. I just have not
been able to locate them after that initial meeting.

Thanks,

Tom Hyatt
S/V Eliza Jane
1978