[Rhodes22-list] Cruising upgrade dream list

Ken Simolo kensimolo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 20:00:18 EDT 2023

 That is how ours is installed as well.  The autopilot is great to have.

Ken

On September 7, 2023 at 1:56:18 PM, Ric Stott (ric at stottarchitecture.com)
wrote:

Attached is a photo of my T-1000 Auto Pilot Install.
No pedestal needed Use it all the time, especially when single handed.
Love it!
Ric
Dadventure
HBNY

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP
ric at stottarchitecture.com
O -631-283-1777
C- 516-965-3164

> On Sep 6, 2023, at 8:04 PM, Alexander Cole <colealexander at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Does anybody fly an asymmetrical spinnaker? I’m looking for rigging ideas
and a source. I have a 2002, 2017 refit with IMF. There is an unused block
at the masthead, but a pulpit anchor will affect block placement for the
bottom. I assume turning blocks would be needed aft somewhere for sheets?
From Doyle’s page I think an A1 would be the most general purpose?

> Also, has anybody installed an autopilot? I’m having trouble finding the
3” pedastal for Raymarine’s product, as listed on the user group help sheet.