[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Ken Simolo kensimolo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:16:55 EDT 2023

 I certainly have not seen those problems and have no problem highly
recommending the Rhodes 22 for someone who wants a very nice trailerable
sailboat.  Ours is an 1988 that was overhauled by Stan in I believe 2008.
In the water for about 6 months of the year and has always been bone dry.

Ken

On September 7, 2023 at 3:02:03 PM, Stan Spitzer (stan at generalboats.com)