[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Trouble

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun Sep 10 17:44:30 EDT 2023

When I bought the new trailer and recycled boat from GB in 2016, I believe the trailer was around $6000.  That was with drum brakes, which had to be replaced after a couple of years of salt water dunking.

All the new stuff on the rebuilt trailer is, of course, much higher quality than the original equipment.  If you don't believe me, just ask the guy I paid the $7000 to :)

--Peter