[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Trouble

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 02:24:17 EDT 2023

I’m the same, single axle trailer with no
brakes came with the ‘86 R22 I bought in St Pete in 2020 - towed it 45 minutes to small lake (Keystone)  I’m on, but got a flat with only 5 miles left to go, spare barely held air had to inflate it a lot, after I arrived I replaced the wheels & tires & spare. Haven’t taken it anywhere since, it stays in the lake tied to my small boathouse dock, use it just for haul-out maintenance, but it really didn’t tow that badly behind Mercedes GLE 350. Can’t go CT to ME like Peter - maybe 1hr distance would be okay?

Larry

Keystone Lake

Odessa FL