[Rhodes22-list] Buying Sails

peter beckerman recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 23:23:40 EDT 2023

Hi Tom,   I'm a new Rhodes owner and my furler looks much like yours.  I don't have much experience with different furlers, but mine works reasonably well, so I'm curious to know what's hanging up on yours.  Are you running your furling line through the fairlead on deck?  What is the line catching on?
Peter'86 Rhodes