[Rhodes22-list] Man Over Board

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:10:08 EDT 2023

This was very enlightening. I single hand most of the time but I never
leave the slip without my PFD on. However, when I have someone else on
board I have been taking it off when I get to the short channel into our
marina when I'm returning. After seeing this video, I'll keep the PFD and
instruct my crew to do that as well on until the boat is tied up in the
slip.
Thanks for sharing this.
Bob
Sail la Vie