[Rhodes22-list] A Web Interface for 'Da List'

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Apr 1 16:05:13 EDT 2024

Reuben,

I'm glad you like it.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  The costs are not large, and this thing has a way to go to prove itself useful.

There seems to be an issue with special characters in the subject line, for instance.

The double sending of the first message was due to me being nervous about kicking this off, not a technical glitch.

--Peter

> On 2024-04-01, at 15:46:24 EDT, Reuben Mezrich wrote:
>
> Peter
> This is excellent!
> I imagine there are costs related to hosting the website...can I contribute?
> --Reuben
>
> << Sent From rhodes22.net >>

<< Sent From rhodes22.net >>