[Rhodes22-list] Some questions

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Mon Apr 1 18:17:01 EDT 2024

Hi Bob,
We’ve had good luck with our WeatherHawk WindMate 350.  Besides wind speed/direction, it reads dew point, air temperature, humidity, wind chill, heat index, and barometric pressure.  Our unit is >10 years old and is still working just fine.  It’s expensive; but, it’s a quality, well-made piece of gear.  West Marine sells these C/N: 9599340, SPEED#:27019 $249.99 + S&H
Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium
1978. Sanford, MI

Sent from my iPhone