[Rhodes22-list] Web Interface: Member Profile

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Apr 6 17:02:14 EDT 2024

Rod,

Yes, you're in there.  So is Rummy.  So is everyone else who ever posted to the list.  There's no need to do anything new or different.

Actually, Rummy is in there three times.

Sometimes the extract process is able to figure out that a member has changed an email address or display name.  But sometimes it ends up creating a new member in these situations.

Rummy has 5 posts under 'R22RumRunner', 277 posts under 'John Tonjes', and 4,946 under 'R22RumRunner at aol.com'.

You can see his member profile page, including an avatar, here: https://www.rhodes22.net/email-members.html?member=82

--Peter

> On 2024-04-06, at 16:40:23 EDT, Rod Ellner wrote:
>
> Peter
>
> Does Rod Ellner show up?   What about Rummy?   I know that I’ve got even PAPER
> LISTS of people phone numbers etc that Rummy would
>  Send.   Is this something new and we need to resubscribe ?  Thx
>

> Sent from my iPhone

[ Sent From rhodes22.net ]