[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Continental owners?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Apr 11 15:26:25 EDT 2024

If you wanted to look through Roger's posts (or any other member's posts), it's easy to do this using the web interface on rhodes22.net.

Every member's profile page displays a list of all posts sent by that member.  You can access a member's profiles page by clicking on their name in the 'Members' page, or by clicking on their name or avatar when viewing one of their posts.  (Note: you have to be signed in to view the Members page.)

In Roger's case, there are over 1,300 posts to look through.

--Peter

> On 2024-04-10, at 17:07:38 EDT, ROGER PIHLAJA wrote:
>
> Hi Brian,
>
> Our boat is a 1978 Rhodes Continental 22.  We've owned it since 1987.  If you
> check the archives, you'll find lots of post re my boat.
>
> Roger Pihlaja
> S/V Dynamic Equilibrium
> 1978  Sanford, MI

[ Sent From rhodes22.net ]