[Rhodes22-list] Wasps

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Thu Apr 18 12:21:50 EDT 2024

Hi Peter,

You will find there are similar openings port and starboard into the cabin under the benches at the forward end of the cockpit.  Depending on your boat’s model year, you may also have insect access via the vent port above the head and the anchor rode port at the bow.  I close those ports off with solid plugs during winter storage.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium
1978  Sanford, MI

Sent from my iPhone