[Rhodes22-list] Web Interface: How to Sign in the First Time

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Apr 19 21:04:05 EDT 2024

Rod,

Go to rhodes22.net, and click on the text on left that says 'Sign In / Sign Up'

The 'Login' page should be displayed.  The third text block from the top starts with 'If you are a member of the Rhodes 22 Owner's Email List' and ends with 'click here'.  Click on 'click here'.

The 'Send Password' page should be displayed.  Enter the email address you use for the Rhodes22 email list and click 'Send Password'.  A password will be sent to that email address.  If you don't see it in your inbox, check your spam folder.

On the 'Login' Page, enter the same email address and the password that was sent. Also, if you're on a safe computer, check the 'Remember me' box.  Click 'Login'.

If that works, the menu on the left should now say "Hello: Rod Ellner", and have a little triangle pointing down.  Click on the triangle, and pick 'Your Member Profile'.  On your profile page you can enter information about yourself, and change your password to something that's not gibberish.

If this doesn't work for you, let me know.

Good Luck,

Peter

> On 2024-04-19, at 18:52:37 EDT, Rod Ellner wrote:
>
> Peter
>
> HOW do we sign in?
>
> RodMary
>
> Sent from my iPad