[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard won't drop/ control line size

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 11:54:50 EDT 2024

Well, I am glad I read this. I went by very old posts on the list.
I just rebuilt my centerboard and replaced the blocks/sheaves with ones
simular to original. It was difficult to source ones with identical
flanges.
I'm replacing all of the running rigging now. The pennant on there was
about 5/16" but definitely not 1/4". I got 5/16", and it goes through the
c/b blocks quite easily.  But now I am worried that the line will swell.
I still have time to go down one size because the trunk cap is still off
for some glass work. Thanks

Todd T.