[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard won't drop/ control line size

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Wed Apr 24 07:10:59 EDT 2024

The small blocks mounted on the trailing edge of the CB are from the UK.
They are unique in that they have a tang that slips into a slot on the trailing edge of the blade.  I can’t look them up now but will try during the day.
Also use the most flexible 1/4 line you can find.
Ric
Dadventure

Sent from my iPhone