[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard won't drop/ control line size

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Apr 24 13:50:26 EDT 2024

Peter

My gut said the cam cleat would work with a smaller line, but I decided to do a quick check.  Where I can find minimum line sizes specified, it's listed as 1/8".  So, I'm pretty confident that the cam cleat should not be an issue in your decision.

--Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)

> On 2024-04-24, at 13:27:30 EDT, peter beckerman wrote:
>
> That IS a nice handle!  Do you think that the cam cleat will hold the slightly
> smaller line reliability?  I really don't want the centerboard dropping in an
> uncontrolled fashion at an inopportune moment
>
> Peter
>
> [ Sent From rhodes22.net ]

[ Sent From rhodes22.net ]