[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard won't drop/ control line size

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Apr 24 14:32:15 EDT 2024

Ric,

Sorry that it was THAT trailer. I actually bought it from Lou Rosenberg of "Miracles" fame in Brooklyn. The ride from Lou's Flatbush Marine Terminal to my home was a bit unusual as I was stopped twice on the LIE (495) regarding the homemade wooden fenders. I will never forget that trailer. I hope she serves you well. BTW, last I heard, Lou sold Miracles, without a trailer, in September 2017. His last post to da list was 12/31/2019. Has anyone heard from Lou?

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY
I’d rather be sailing :~)