[Rhodes22-list] Bunk spacing on a boat lift

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Feb 27 15:48:55 EST 2024

Barry,

Please be very careful of the weight applied to the Rhodes 22 keel area.

It was designed to be supported from the side (upper) bunks when trailered.

I found this discussion in the archives:
http://rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2015-January/076978.html

The images that were attached were:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20150108/5440c70
1/attachment.JPG