[Rhodes22-list] Bunk spacing on a boat lift

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 16:44:23 EST 2024

Barry,

These are the original sketches I made over 20 years ago of a Triad trailer
made to fit the Rhodes 22.
These, along with pictures already posted of another boat lift should give
you a good idea how to modify your lift to approximate the trailer bunks
and bunk spacing to accommodate your Rhodes.

I hope this will hepl.

Todd T.