[Rhodes22-list] Two captains seats for just the cost of shipping

Mark Putnam mputnam at putnampartners.net
Sun Jan 7 18:24:51 EST 2024

Hi everyone, I am a former owner of a 1990s R-22 that I bought recycled
from Stan in the mid 2000s. I sold my boat back to Stan just before the
pandemic. I recently came across two captains seats (plus protective bags)
that I couldn’t find at the time I sent the boat back to Stan.

Would anyone like them? All I would ask is to be compensated for the cost
of the postage. I never used them and I don’t remember if I bought them in
brand new condition or not. They have a few scuff marks but nothing bad or
distracting. I am happy to send photos if you would like before you commit
to the postage.

You can email me directly at:

MPutnam at PutnamPartners.net

Thanks and all the best,