[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rails

Tom Hyatt thyatt at mica.edu
Fri Jan 19 19:07:39 EST 2024

Happy New Year to all.

I'm looking for a set of rails (described on the Rhode parts website as
"Life Rails'') for my R22.. Does anyone have any information on where I
might be able to find them? Alternatively, it might be just as good to find
stanchions that would fit on the raised ridges at the gunwales of the
Rhodes. From those I could add my own lines or horizontal rails. I know I
can find deck-mounted stanchions but I'm not interested in giving up the
deck space for walking from the cockpit forward. .

Has anyone DIY'd side rails or lines? Any tips or suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help you might provide.

Tom Hyatt
S/V Eliza Jane, 1978
Baltimore, MD.