[Rhodes22-list] For sale: New in the bag Main and OEM 130 Genoa

Ken Simolo kensimolo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:50:59 EST 2024

I would like the Main Sail.

Ken

On January 21, 2024 at 8:42:58 PM, Rodney Brown (rnelson204 at gmail.com)
wrote:

New in the bag Main and OEM 130 Genoa
Brand new Furling Neil Pryde Radial Cut Main 5.3 oz Challenge Fabric with
Sunbrella Navy trim. I ordered it throuhg Potomac Sailmakers and received
it in Feb 2023. It has never been out of the sail bag. $800 (UPS gorung S&I
included to lower 48).
Brand New Doyle OEM Furling 130 Geona, purcahsed from Genral Boats in
August 2022. Sail has OEM Navy Sunbrella trim, and has never left the bag.
$950 (UPS gorung S&I included to lower 48)