[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rails

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Mon Jan 22 18:00:12 EST 2024

Hi Tom,

If you are a member of the Rhodes Owner’s Cooperative (ROC), you can order all the pieces/parts you would need to have SS railings.  The attached table is a current price list.  I Know I paid more than $1095 for just the raw SS pipe, bar stock, and MIG welding wire for my life rails back in 1987 and I did all the fabrication work myself + the installation.  If you’ve looked at the price of SS lately, you will quickly realize Stan’s price is a screaming good deal!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium
1978  Sanford, MI

[cid:image003.png at 01DA4D5D.A029EB50]