[Rhodes22-list] Martha's Vineyard on Friday

peter beckerman recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 22:52:49 EDT 2024

Hi All,
   I just got back from visiting my brother who is a live-aboard mooring at Martha's Vineyard for a week or so.  I'd just gotten off the ferry and hopped into his dinghy and when I looked around the first thing I saw was a Rhodes 22 motoring out towards the breakwater (my first Rhodes sighting in the wild).  I couldn't make out the name on the side (Murphy?).  We tried to catch up, but we're loaded with 4 people and luggage in an 8 ft inflatable and  we got kinda wet if we went too fast.
    So if you were motoring out of Vineyard Haven harbor last Friday, I'll say "hi" now.  Sorry I missed you.

Peter

[ Sent From rhodes22.net ]