[Rhodes22-list] Topping lift jamming in IMF

Rosie Krueger rosie.krueger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 07:43:51 EDT 2024

Just wanted to report back that simply reversing the end of the topping
lift line that led to the boom and the end that led down to the cabin roof
did the trick!  I think things still might not be rigged quite right up top
based on the pictures of other boats shared, but that change was enough to
keep the line from getting caught each time we furled and unfurled and has
allowed us to take the boat out for a few lovely sails without having to
lower the mast to make a bigger fix.  Thank you!!
Rosie