[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

mike wilson mgwilson1916 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 21:24:20 EDT 2024

Thanks Michael, good advise , I hoping that interested folks would contact
us and we would forward all that you advised in the meantime I'll say we
are looking at looking $5K cdn which is about 3700 usd. and motor is a 9.9
honda electric start and battery charging unit runs like a dream. If you or
anyone else is interested  we can send pictures and details to them.
thanks again
Mike