[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 12:39:26 EDT 2024

Hey Mike,
This I Chris Geankoplis  I’m the guy who shipped our Rhodes over to the Med
and sailed it all around the med. so I know the boat well I am interested
in it and can arrange transport no problem, but not until October probably.
Now all I have to do is convince my wife we need a 2nd Rhodes. Contact me
if you would at my personal email.
Thanks!