[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit support/lifting size

Kenwood _ kenwood364 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 14:27:18 EDT 2024

Hello again forum! Once again I'm looking for dimensions off your
more-complete/original boats~

When i launched mine for the first time we laid the mast on the back
railing when fitting it into the tabernacle, this worked! as long as we
removed the deckhouse pop-top, because the angle with the back railing was
far too steep! The top had to be removed first. Which while not the worst
thing, was not very convenient.

I've heard that there exist or existed poles to lift the mast up in the
cockpit. Here is one such on sv airpower
[image: image.png]
Anyway, i'd like to replicate that! So i dont have to keep taking off the
roof, what height is yours at? Does it need to fold? Im planning rn on
making a simple wooden truss structure that can also serve to organize the
shrouds and such.

Appreciate your comments and input thank you!