[Rhodes22-list] Head ventilation

Kenwood _ kenwood364 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 21:32:42 EDT 2024

Hey all! As I'm starting to attack the quality of life mods that I want to
do in my boat I'm noticing that your more modern boats have some stuff I'm
really jealous of!

I'm looking at a lot of ventilation options for the head but they're all
kind of undersized or made for RVs. The new boats seem to have a hatch over
the head! That's really awesome, but I can't seem to find hatches that are
that small it's not a very large space to put in a hatch and I'm worried
about cutting away too much of the roof.

Does anybody have hatch dimensions or perhaps know where they can be
sourced? A hatch that could be opened Right above the head would be better
than any RV fan ventilator I can think of and it might even give you some
headroom! Thanks!