[Rhodes22-list] Head ventilation

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jul 29 11:05:44 EDT 2024

Just a note here that there are a number of different configurations of
R22s. I believe that most were built with a compression post. On ours it
was built into the structure of the semi-enclosed head. When we bought
the boat (a 1991) to be refurbished in 1998 it did not have overhead
hatches so we asked Stan about putting a single hatch over the head
area. He said there was no structural problem doing it so that is what
we had done.

Mary Lou
ex 1991 R22 (refurbished 1998)
now Rosborough RF-246   Tara