[Rhodes22-list] Pressuring washing a boat

Tom Hyatt thyatt at mica.edu
Mon Jun 10 18:29:12 EDT 2024

I just finished power washing my '78. It took off all the crud and green
patina that had built up over the winter. I agree with Peter. Expect water
inside if you spray near the hatches. Watch out for decals and striping and
lettering on your boat. Power washing will eat them up.

Tom Hyatt
S/V Eliza Jane 1978
Middle River, Maryland