[Rhodes22-list] Pressuring washing a boat

Art Czerwonky a_czerwonky at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 18:32:30 EDT 2024

Frank,I'm a neighbor on Hartwell and would like to reach you by cell, either email or phone. My # is 404 295-7777. Art Czerwonky S/V Mary Jane '86

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 5:12 PM, Frank Goldsmith<goldsmith.cf at gmail.com> wrote:   The other day at our club I noticed a boat tied up at the work dock with the owners using a pressure-washer to clean it (we have hoses and electric cords that extend down to the dock, although I think they were using a gas-powered washer).  Anyone else try that?  Seems it would save a lot of elbow grease, although of course one has to be careful to use an appropriate nozzle setting on the power washer.

Frank

Frank Goldsmith
S/V Mary Bess (Rhodes 22 1985/2001)
Fairview, NC